Brazil - Sítio Café Forte
- Cocoa, Stone fruit , Honey -
The small, mountainous Serra da Canastra microregion is nestled between the large coffee regions of Cerrado Mineiro and Sul de Minas. The area is most known for its fine cheeses made from local milk, but the region’s natural resources also make it an exceptional region for growing coffee. Its producers take great pride in all they grow and make.
Paulo Henrique Cruz, better known as Paulinho, is one of the people best suited to explain what makes Serra da Canastra special. His 30 hectare coffee farm includes processing and warehousing facilities. Paulo’s previous work in Piumhi, Minas Gerais and as the manager of a farm in the region of Confuaso prepared him to take on the task of running his specialty coffee operation.
PRODUCER: Paulo Henrique Cruz
VARIETY: Yellow Icatu
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com