Decaf Espresso - Pitalito, Colombia
- Orange, brown sugar, caramel -
The region around the township of Pitalito has been their first focus. A vast and varied terrain, covering an area between 1400-2100m above sea level, multiple microclimates exist from farm to farm, meaning a staggered harvest season from one participant in the project to the next. What this gains is a coffee that will be available all year round with a consistency of flavour month on month, and all without ever having to resort to using older green coffee. As the last cup of one harvest is being drunk, the next will be arriving on our shores ready for roasting.
ALTITUDE: 1650 - 2000masl
LOCATION: Pitalito, Huila
PREPARATION: Washed, Decaffeinated
- All our coffee is packed in 200g, 500g or 1kg foil lined, valve bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our Decaffeinated coffee on a Monday
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org