Uganda - Kayombe
- Blackberry, strawberry, plum -
Ahamanda Kaboole lives just up the road about 1 km from Bukusu Washing Station in Bubusatsa Village, Bukusu sub-county. At 71 years of age, Ahamanda is the father of 13 children – 9 girls and 4 boys, from 3 wives. Ahamanda lives on a 3-acre farm of about 800 coffee trees, but his trees are getting very old and his annual yield continues to decrease. Like many farmers in the area, Ahamanda routinely harvested and processed his cherries at home, then sold wet parchment to a dry mill. Now with Bukusu Washing Station just down the road, Ahamanda can sell his cherry above market price, so he can continue to pay for his children to go to school and begin planting new young trees on the plantation.
LOCATION: Manafwa District
VARIETY: SL14, Kent
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com