- Mandarin, hazelnuts, chocolate -
Located in the region of Cundinamarca, part ofColombia’s Central Cordillera,Viotáis a community that heavily relies on coffee production as its majoroutput. So much so, the town holds the annual ‘Festival de la Cultura Cafetera’,celebrating their proud history in coffee production. The town, around 80km to the West of Bogota, is in one of Colombia’s first coffee growing regions. In 1879, when the Colombian government announced that it would support coffee production, coffee plants were imported from Liberia, Africa. When the first boats arrived, entrepreneurial farmers from Bogotá decided to plant their trees nearby, in the townof Viotá. Since then, coffee has hugely influenced both local traditions and societyas a whole.
ALTITUDE: 1400-1800 MASL
PREPARATION: Washed, Decaffeinated
- All our coffee is packed in 200g, 500g or 1kg foil lined, valve bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our Decaffeinated coffee on a Monday
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com