Brazil - Berrador
- Chocolate, caramel, berries -
This is our first coffee purchased from our friends at Academia, direct from Brazil. Later next year, we hope to forge a tighter relationship with Bruno and Florian who represent a huge group of producers. Exciting times ahead!
The Berrador Estate is located in the Cerrado Mineiro, northwest of Minas Gerais, in the municipality of Carmo do Paranaíba, in Alto Paranaíba, at 1,050 meters of altitude.
This region is world-recognized as a high quality coffee origin. A strong characteristic of this region is a well-defined seasons - a hot, humid summer, followed by a pleasantly dry winter.
The climate is tropical, the region has an average of 1158 mm of annual rainfall, also making water catchment by the Córrego Soares water balance and reservoirs for irrigation. It adopts the drip irrigation, being 144 hectares irrigated at all.
LOCATION: Cerrado Mineiro
VARIETY: Mundo Novo
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org