Brazil - Sitio Cachoeirinha
- Cherry, caramel, nougat -
Sitio Cachoeirinha is a small farm owned by four generations of coffee producers located in the Small town of Albertina – MG. We have been working very closely with them as Bruna’s family is friends with the farmer’s family. The farm is located at the regions of South of Minas and they also grow Red Catuai. We love this coffee for its balance, sweetens and overall round characteristics!
ALTITUDE: 1050 masl
PRODUCER: Clementina da Penha M. Conceicao
VARIETY: Mundo Novo
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org