Colombia - El Cedro
- Melon, blackcurrant, caramel -
El Cedro is, to us, the perfect example of a coffee from Colombia. Its sweet, complex and has buckets of character.
This microlot was produced and processed by Francisco Cuchimba, a smallholder member of the ASORCAFE - Inzá, Cauca producer group. In the world of specialty coffees, the individual farmer is typically highlighted. It is important to remember, however, that for smallholder farmers, growing coffee is almost always a family effort. This principle is exemplified in this small, speciality lot. Truly, the credit belongs not only to Francisco but also to his entire family, who have been growing coffee in their small farm, El Cedro, in Inzá, Cauca for over 40 years.
LOCATION: Inzá, Cauca
VARIETY: Caturra, San Bernardo
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com