Colombia - Villa Moreno
- Melon, red berries, caramel -
We have been working with the producers of Buesaco for over 2 years now and am proud to share with you our first of 2 lots. This lot from Villa Moreno is owned by Franco Chavez and his family. Expect notes of Melon, red berries and sticky caramel - making for an exceptional high altitude espresso!
We're always impressed by the producers in Buesaco, who have consistently presented high scoring coffees. This years harvest shows more sweetness, balance and sparkle then ever before. As we move forward with "infrastructure", our project to help better understand the coffees we buy, we aim to help improve the quality of both coffee and lives of producers.
LOCATION: Buesaco Narino
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org