- Mandarin, hazelnuts, chocolate -
Arturo Villatoro’s family has produced coffee for generations. From a young age Arturo watched and worked alongside hisgr and father (Pedro), and then his father (Jacinto),on their farm in La Libertad Huehuetenango. This deep exposure to the full growing process provided Arturo with insight into the art of coffee production,and fuelled theenthusiasm that still drives his desire to produce the ingredients of a fantastic cup today
ALTITUDE: 1370 masl
LOCATION: Cuilco, Huehuetenango
PREPARATION: Washed, Decaffeinated
Bourbon, Caturra, Arabigo
OWNERS: Arturo Villatoro
- All our coffee is packed in 200g, 500g or 1kg foil lined, valve bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our Decaffeinated coffee on a Monday
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com