Decaf Espresso - Gakenke, Rwanda
- Lemonade, brown sugar, mandarin -
Bumbogo Washing Station is a brand new station built by Neza Trading Company, the partner company of Muraho Trading. Bumbogo is located in an area known for high-quality coffee production in Rwanda. It is a highly competitive region in Rwanda and has been home to some of the winning lots of the Cup of Excellence.
Bumbogo employs 105 casual employees through the season; this staff is responsible for hand sorting cherry, processing, and turning the parchment when drying. foreign objects. Cherry is then floated in pre-pulping removing any floaters and later pulped. Next, coffee fermented in dedicated concrete fermentation tanks an average of 12 hours.
ALTITUDE: 1650 - 2000masl
LOCATION: Muhondo, Gasiza
PREPARATION: Washed, Decaffeinated
VARIETY: Red Bourbon
- All our coffee is packed in 200g, 500g or 1kg foil lined, valve bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our Decaffeinated coffee on a Monday
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com