Ethiopia - Bale Mountain
- Tropical fruit, grape, jam -
This exclusive coffee is situated in an isolated region in Bale Mountain which is hard to reach by road due to the treacherous terrain. The soil the coffee is grown in is rich with plenty of forest humus. It is highly unique micro-lot as the coffee is grown and processed on site of the farm making it a fully traceable coffee from Ethiopia.
PRODUCER: Israel Degfa
ALTITUDE: 2100 masl
LOCATION: West Arsi, Oromia
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com