- Creamy Peach, Caramel, Delicate Floral -
Situated at high altitudes in the Yirgacheffe region, the Bonde Kochere Washing Station employs approximately 375 members of staff during the harvest season and has 300 raised beds for drying the coffee. The local heriloom varieties that are brought to the station are grown in sandy fertile soils, rich with organic matter.
Israel Degfa, the producer of this wonderfully bright, sweet and floral coffee, set up the Kerchanese support network which helps smallholders and their families to access healthcare, agriculural support and education.
ALTITUDE: 1800 – 2100masl
PRODUCER: Israel Degfa
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags. -
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes. -
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays -
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com -