Guatemala - Finca Palacios
- Dried Fruits, toffee, caramel -
We found this coffee to have tons of body and a deep mid level complexity - perfect for espresso!
The producers of Palacios are very Selective when picking ripest cherries. The coffee cherries are then pulped and fermented for 2 days in cement tanks. After washing, the coffee is dried on patios in 5 days.
VARIETY: Caturra, Bourbon
OWNER: Carlos Alberto Ulchur
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesday.
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com