Kenya - Tambaya AB
- Red currant, grape, watermelon -
We have long been anticipating this coffee! Kenyan coffee has been a firm favourite this year and to have a fresh 90+ point crop like this is incredible! Big thanks to Steve Hall for sourcing this coffee for us while on a mission to Kenya. This coffee is bursting with watermelon juiciness, red currents and grapes. As it cool, expect a beautiful lingering toffee aftertaste.
VARIETY: SL28 & SL34
- All our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Monday and Wednesday.
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com