- Watermelon, peaches, raisin -
The secret to this exceptional and incredibly special lot is wood. Usually this is not the ‘secret ingredient’ you are looking for in a specialty coffee however when you are talking about wooden barrels, you are entering into a whole new category of excellence.
This nano lot of Guadalupe Zaju has been barrel aged in whisky barrels re-purposed
from the Brown Forman Group, whose famous bourbon brands include Jack Daniels, Gentleman Jack and Woodford Reserve. The coffee is aged, in parchment, within these barrels for three weeks; the result is a complex, boozy and deeply satisfying brew.
ROAST TYPE: Omni
FARM: Finca GuadalupeZaju
ALTITUDE: 900-1400 masl
PRODUCER: Teddy Esteve& family
PREPARATION: Washed & Barrel Aged
VARIETY: Marsellesa, Mundo Maya & EvalunaHybrids
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Monday and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com