- Blackberry - Plum - Maple Syrup -
This coffee from Ngororero Washing Station has been lauded worldwide for its’ superb
quality and taste. Awards aside, Ngororero is certainly a washing station to keep a close eye on. Its’ coffees have a complex range of flavours that include berries, citrus and honey.
Modern Rwanda is considered as one of the most stable countries in the region. Since
2003, its’ economy has grown by 7-8% per year and coffee production played a key role in this economic growth. Coffee has also played a part in Rwanda’s significant advancements towards gender equality. New initiatives that cater to women and focus on helping equip them with the tools and knowledge for farming have been changing
the way that women view themselves and interact with the world around them.
This is a classic flavour profile for us, that showcases the beautiful sweetness and complexity of Rwandan coffee. It's an origin we regularly source from and it's this type of coffee that keeps us returning.
PRODUCER: Ngororero Washing Station
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Mondays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com