INDUSTRIAL - Espresso Blend
- Stone fruit, Chocolate caramel, molasses -
Our Industrial blend was created to deliver an industrial standard all year round. With ingredients bought direct from source, we keep control on all aspects of our blend. It had always been our aim to deliver and truly exceptional and consistent coffee with strong chocolate and caramel body and suitable fruit notes this coffee has a well balanced mix of richness and sweetness.
Brazil Fazenda Pântano
LOCATION: The Cerrado, Minas Gerais
PREPARATION: Pulped Natural
VARIETY: Yellow Bourbon
OWNERS: The Ferrero Family
Colombia Red Association
ALTITUDE: 1400 - 1900 masl
VARIETY: Caturra, Castillo
We would recommend the following:
Dose: 19 grams
Brew temperature: 201ºF/94ºC
Brew time: 27-32 sec
Brew weight: 32-38 grams
This recipe should be taken as a starting point, and not an absolute as different machines extract in different ways.
- All our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com