- Passion fruit - Pineapple - Dark Chocolate Ganache -
La Estica was bought in 2013 by Coope Tarrazu, a cooperative based in San Marcos de Tarrazu of the San Jose region. They own a few farms under the cooperative guise and use them for trialling experimental and new processes, research and development to improve coffee understanding in the region, or microlots that will return a higher price for the benefit of the cooperative members. This approach allows the four agronomists that work for the co-op to hone their skills that are then shared through visits with member farmers.
In their own words, “It promotes an economic and ethical/social benefit for the various participating sectors: buyer, consumer, cooperative, associates and the community in general; where the possibility of tasting our coffee manages to delight your palate with a product of excellent quality, with characteristics of each coffee community and in turn, supporting its sustainable development."
PRODUCER: Coope Tarrazu R.L.
VARIETAL: Catai, Caturra
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Mondays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org