- Black Cherry - Apricot - Honey -
The Buena Vista microlot comes from a plot at the top of El Molino farm, named rather straightforwardly for the beautiful view that opens up from there. The varietals grown are Bourbon and its’ close relative, Pacas. The green-tipped dwarf varietal, Pacas, is fairly common in Central America and exists as a natural, single gene mutation of Bourbon. Being smaller results in a higher yield for the farmer, as trees can be planted closer together; allowing for a greater density per hectare.
El Molino is the largest farm that the Salaverrias' own. Most of the farm faces away from the ocean with parts of it requiring structured windbreaks, whilst others are far more shaded. Whilst most of the coffee is processed at their own beneficio, Las Cruces, there are still some patios at Molino which are often used for drying during the busy season.
PRODUCER: The Salverrias Family
VARIETAL: Pacas + Bourbon
- All of our coffee is packed in 250g and 1kg fully recyclable boxes and bags.
- All coffee orders of 1 x 250g are sent in our letter box friendly bag, orders over 1 x 250g are sent in boxes.
- We roast our coffee on a Mondays and Wednesdays
- If you would like to ask any questions, drop us an email: email@example.com